Summah Summah Summah Timeeee!
It is officially summer and I can finally kick back and relax! Being that this is my LAST “Thank God School is over and summer is here” I want to make sure I take advantage of my break. So to get in gear for this highly anticipated season I have compiled a list of “Summer Essentials” for that cute bag you will be toting around.
1. A camera- Any sort of point and shoot device is fine, but I prefer the kind of making sure the flash is off before putting it in your bag type disposable camera. Let’s be honest, Instagram is cool and all, but there is nothing like having an actual photograph to frame or put in a book of memories.
2. Sunscreen! The sun is all nice and dandy but those UV rays can definitely damage your skin. And just because you slapped on some sunscreen early this morning does not mean you are out of the woods. Sunscreen needs to be reapplied every few hours depending on the SPF number. The higher the number the lower number of times it needs to be reapplied.
3. A journal- Note that I did not say diary but a journal. Use it to jot down notes, thoughts, memories, numbers 😉 etc.
4. Umbrella ella ella- Just in case the weather starts being a bit bitchy.
5. Sunglasses- These are always a necessity no matter what time of the year it is.
6. Gum- Not only does it freshen your breath for that guy’s number you jotted down, but it also staves off the need to snack in between meals.
7. Chapstick- Preferably Burt’s Bees….just because I love them.
What’s in your summer bag?